Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Rosas de Julio - A Blog Branding Kit


Branding is very important for blogging as much as it is for any business. Branding imparts an identity to your blog and helps build a great network. There are several wonderful designers out there who provide professional branding for blogs. They make your blogs beautiful and help build a brand. But if you're a newbie, you might not really be able to afford a professional designer.

Being an entrepreneur I know how difficult it can be to work on your blog with a limited budget, especially when you've just started out. I have been blogging for the past three years and have moved on and off several blogs, platforms, and tried many templates and themes. I know how tiring it can be to achieve that level of consistency in your branding all the while updating your blog with fresh content as well.

So I created a simple and pretty blog branding kit to help newbie bloggers customise their blogs in less than thirty minutes.

Presenting, the Rosas de Julio blog branding kit from Writerly Yours. 




Rosas de Julio blog branding kit will surely add a dash of prettiness to your blog, whatever be its niche. It combines pink and black and a lot of white to attain that pretty yet minimalist, classy look. 


Click to tweet about #RosasdeJulio 





Rosas de Julio blog branding kit includes the following elements :

  1. Logo / blog header
  2. Sidebar buttons
  3. Social Icons
  4. Colour Palette

The logo / blog header with watercolour roses can be used to create your blog badge and other social media graphics for your blog. Instructions on how to your blog title to the header and your content categories to the sidebar buttons are included in the tutorial that comes with the kit.


Buy Rosas de Julio blog branding kit for $15 from our Etsy store here.

What do you think about our Rosas de Julio blog branding kit ? Would you like to get it for free ? Let me know in the comments. 


And be sure to sign up to our newsletter for awesome subscriber-exclusive freebies !




[ Photography by Gold and Berry.]

7 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! As a newbie book blogger this would be a big help!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Erica ! :)

      I'm so glad you like it. I hope I'm able to help many newbie bloggers with this easy branding kit.

      Delete
  2. Hey Priya,
    I think it is a fantastic idea to help the new bloggers out. :) I think that design looks great and very modern. Watercolor and Flowers are also very "in" nowadays. Look at my blog. haha :D

    Oh and I did my design on my own, although I wanted do give it someone, who knows how to do this. I spent so many hours in my design... ^^

    kind regards,
    Sarah from B├╝chermops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Sarah. :)

      And you're blog looks very beautiful. You've done a great job at the design, especially with the watercolour trend.

      Love.

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful Priya! Nice work and it's so wonderful of you to help new bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cristina ! You're such a creative person. Your words mean so much to me.

      I wanted to help new bloggers as I have been new at some point too. :)

      Delete

We would love to know what you think about this post. Leave us a comment to let us know.